GBTRS is looking to bring new creatives to our team to create graphics and illustrations to amplify our message. This is a 100% remote and volunteer position. No previous experience in graphic design is required, but designers must be willing to learn and operate in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are committed to providing people of marginalized communities the opportunity to use their voice, and we encourage BIPOC and members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply.
– Assist the Art Director in creating graphics to be shared on GBTRS social media channels, the GBTRS networking group, and on partner social media channels
– Create slide decks, merchandise, posters, motion graphics, and more
– Collaborate and work with a team of designers on both major and minor projects
– Follow GBTRS brand guidelines to create brand-consistent graphics
– Must be able to dedicate a few hours per week on a volunteer basis, including scheduled weekly conference calls
– Must be comfortable working remotely and communicating online
– Must have consistent access to design software (Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
– Sensitivity and awareness of experiences that women of color and the LGBTQ community face within the feminist movement is required
If interested, please send your portfolio and any design samples to email@example.com